Sunday 17 March 2013

A Quilted Mind



Only a year ago at the end of February, I took a plunge into the world of sewing and today I decided to do a simple blog about my new hobby, QUILTING. Well, it's not gonna be solely quilting but I suppose this would also include the other needle crafting activity that I embrace more, apparently...


In the first post in my quilting journal, I actually don't know where to start. Things are just too much to talk about, or even to write down. And I can feel that my mind is so crowded and quilted with so much inspirations and ideas. Not sure if I could ever transfer them all...


I can't promise that I would be able to keep up noting down my creativity juice daily, but it's worth to try doing this blog as I want to preserve the memory in making the quilt...


So let the thoughts, time, energy, love and passion run through, transformed into something beautiful...


London, Sunday 17 March 21:32



No comments:

Post a Comment