Saturday 23 March 2013

Draught Excluder

My DH has been urging me to buy a draught excluder from one store. I promised him that I would make one. Yesterday while my baby daughter was napping, I took out my scraps and chose the ones to form a block around size 9' x 30'. With a quick whip, it ended up like this...


I didn't have soft toys filling, so I decided to use the sample sandwiches for FMQ. I sewed 2 practice sandwiches together so it got to the length I want. Folded and stitched it to keep the shape.

I stitched the blocks around, but left an opening to get the filling in. And then I used another 3 of the practice sandwiches to give the draught excluder better shape.


 And voila, it's done...it's rather good to have it finished just in time when baby awaked crying...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment