Thursday 21 November 2013

Out To The Sea Quilt

As I mentioned in my previous post, that I like hopping from one project to another. One of the three project that interrupting the Shade of Purple Buzzsaw is Out To The Sea quilt I made for a birthday present. Using Sarah Jane's Out To The Sea collection and some Klona cotton solids, I FMQed the whole quilt. I always love Sarah Jane's fabrics, they are so cute and fun.

 I doodled the little girl's name on the quilt. I admit it was a rather late completion because I had to fly to Indonesia and stayed there for more than a month. I had give away the quilt as present to the daughter of a family friend, but sadly no news what soever upon her reception. Well now, what can I say....I just hope she enjoys it...:-(




No comments:

Post a Comment