Friday 5 April 2013

Gone To Earth

I had been waiting for Mr. Postman.  And I was so excited when he knocked at my door because he needed to hand me over a package. Normally he would just shuffle the letters through the mail slot. Hurraaahhh....it's here! My order at Gone To Earth has arrived.

Gone To Earth has been one of my favourite online shops to get beautiful fabrics.  It has a wide range selections of designer fabrics such as Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner, Tula Pink, Joel Dewberry, etc.  It also has solids from Moda and Free Spirit, and some other sewing-quilting stuffs.  They are all reasonably priced, but comes with extra postage fee for the customer to pay. I wish GTE would apply free postage for order over certain value, like some other seller.


This is my third order at GTE, and this time I asked the owner, Julia, to send me two colour swatches from Moda and one from FreeSpirit, because I want to match the with my fabric. She fulfilled my wish so well. She sent me not only little swatches, but a good length of the solids. This way I can feel the solids better. Thank you Julia and Gone To Earth.  Hopefully I will come back to order from you soon!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment